Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Why a tarot card for each day?

You may have noticed that I incorporate daily astrology with my card each day. The astrology is what's going on around us that we can't control. It's how the planets are interacting with us and creating our emotional environment. The tarot card of the day provides help for how to deal with that environment. When I pull a card I shuffle my deck focusing on the date of that specific day. I fan out the cards and lay my arms out on them. I repeatedly say the date and a major aspect for the specific day.(For example: I just pulled for Thursday and focused on the trine happening that day.) A part of my hand or arm begins to burn and I know exactly what card to pull. Sometimes it makes immediate and total sense, and sometimes, like for Thursday, I have to think about it for a while. Each card provides a valuable tool from within us that we might not have accessed unless it was brought to our attention. I know, personally, it's easy to get caught up on tough days and emotional struggles. It's hard to find your armor sometimes or let go when someone says something horrible to you. I hope that my blog reminds you that you're unique with special gifts and all of your emotions, feelings, and needs are valid. I hope that my blog reminds you how to find your inner peace/warrior. 
Love and light blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment