Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Awakening Soul

Do you have a familiar? I have several, I feel like I draw my powers from many different kinds of animals. Familiars are good helpers in many areas of your life, not just for magick. Mine help me cope with the heavy emotions. It's always good to have systems in your life to help cope with the trying times. For example, I also like to cut paper, meditate, and take long walks. When you're not exercising your emotions, energy can go stale. Relaxing is nice, but when your emotions are stirring up inside you, they need to be released. Are there suggestions from others that work really well? I've known people who skip stones, carve wood, paint, play music, clean their house, play sports, pop bubble wrap, exercise, etc. Keeping the energy flowing through your body helps your emotions work through your system and helps keep your chakras balanced. If you have anything that you think you want to incorporate into your life, but you keep putting it off, stop doing that. If you're waiting for your schedule to be perfect, stop. Go do it. You want to start running? Run! You don't need to wake up super early, or have clothes or even running shoes. Any effort you put into running is more than you're doing now. Do it your way. That was just an example, it can be anything. Working on an inner balance will help you prepare for the spiritual awakening that's coming over us. Feel free to add any favorites you have. I also like back bends and cartwheels, especially if I'm sad. They really open up my heart chakra. Find your outlets that let your emotions flow through you instead of suppressing them. You'll notice your intuition increasing and accessing your third eye will be much easier.
Love and Light blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment