Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Engaging Meditation

I've had some amazing adventures while meditating. I tend to tell them all to a best friend, and she suggested that I write them down. Since I've started doing that, my journeys have become more powerful and meaningful. If you're not currently keeping track of your enlightenment, I fully suggest you start. When I re read my journal all of my senses awaken, it's better than most spiritual books. Sometimes I don't have an hour or so to dedicate to meditation, so try to just ease my mind and find my spirit guides. I never get a straight forward answer to my question, but I always write it down. Now it feels like I'm developing my own personal code or guide to my customized enlightenment.
I recommend making your own journal. It's always best to make any mystical item, if you can. I do realize the very thought might make some of you never start a journal, and if you would rather buy one, you can. Making books happens to be something I like to do, but your book doesn't have to be elaborate. It can be as simple as folding some paper in half, you can staple or glue or leave it as is. You could even keep a folder of random pieces of paper you've written on. Any extra energy you can put into it, will make it feel that much more powerful.
When you read your journal, you'll begins to notice patterns and symbols. It could inspire you to change your path or give you answers you've had within you all along.

Love and light blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment