Sunday, February 5, 2017

Week in prediction, Feb 6-10

Your lil Mama's back after a short hiatus. I'm V good at busting technology, and my internet went out for no reason other than it just did for 2+ days! I'm giving an overview look into the week ahead of us. Trying out a new format, and looking into a different type of astrology. I'm going to ride the wave between western astrology, which I've been using up to this point, and Vedic astrology this week. Google the differences if I begin to confuse, but I'm using both because I believe that they both have a strong validation in the energetics of our planet and our personal growth as humans.

We kick off the week with Jupiter retrograding in Virgo. Jupiter is going to sit in this position until June, so let's get comfy for a while. There are many different feelings about what a retrograde actually does to us. I'm going to focus on how a retrograde in Jupiter is specific to itself, rather than what a general definition of retrograde means. We're going to be experiencing some slow moving growth this week that I'll go into more detail with for Monday's post. There will be a lot of focus on shattering glass ceilings, breaking old paradigms, walking new paths, rising from the ashes, and inter-dimensional energetics coming at us this week. You'll notice that I pull cards for Mon-Fri, and that there are only 4 cards pictured. One of these cards comes up two days in a row. This week is going to be intense! The month of February has our souls finding people from our past lives, and we'll be driven to make major changes that fulfill us on deeper levels. This is super important as we begin to walk a new ground. We don't want to walk in the same steps as the past anymore. We need to make new footprints, carve new paths, and pave new roads. The past is full of oppression, and it's no coincidence the 10 of Wands is the first card of the week! We are beginning a new life of love and light. The hate is dredging up through the Telluric floor, and it will push past the fourth dimension when we're through with it. It won't be left with a gravitational pull to resurface on Earth for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment