Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Rings of Wisdom 4/20/17

Lift up the arms and stretch them as tall as you can, arch your back, and push your heart up to the sky. Take some deep breaths. Before us, a Mayan pyramid rises and assimilates with the spiral galaxy. The pyramid represents physical body and the cosmic rings are spirit. Our body is no longer at odds with our spirit. Breath deep and feel connected. Body, mind, heart, and spirit--earth, air, water, and fire all flowing together effortlessly. We may experience feeling overwhelmed, unsure, elated, and tired today. Your body is tuning itself. If you would like to speed up this process and go deeper, I recommend watching an activation on Biancatown on Youtube, or visiting her in person in Portland, Maine. She's an incredible being, and can assist your growth in her youtube or by doing some distance healing. Begin your new expansive journey today. I'll tell a short story: This began for me the other day, 4/17/17 to be exact. I had just given my home a nice deep clean, all the corners and crevices shiny and spotless. I sat on my bed and didn't know how I was feeling. I felt so strange. So, I sat there and let my body go through what it needed. It only took a couple of minutes before I felt a deep comfort and joy. It was the first time I felt like my spirit and my body were working as one in a long time. I felt like an authentic human! I've really noticed a difference in my interactions with others and my energy levels as well. It's so funny how energy fields will just hit out of nowhere! It's coming for you too.

I HOLD THE POWER OF MY INNER LIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment