Thursday, January 26, 2017

Wednesday, January 25th, 2017

Wow! Our second Major Arcana card for the week. We are really pushing through something to this New Moon on Friday. Yesterday, I talked a little about drawing energy from Mars and focusing on your vision for your life. The Death card takes that focus to the next level. If you have been living with bad habits or people that don't respect you, it is time for that to come to an end. Do you remember a time in your life when you had lots of extra energy? What were you doing back then to contribute to that energy? I'll use myself as an example, at my best I drink 1 coffee in the morning, and 3-5 large containers of water throughout the day. I get home and dance, meditate, pull cards, and maaaaybe watch something. I like to have an hour before bed without screens, so the watching something is inconsistent. Those were my practices when I felt my best. I consumed very little sugary products and tons of water. Think that way. Think about habits you had that benefited your life, that made you feel strong and secure. That is what the Death card is all about today. Be realistic. With the Moon sextile Neptune, it will be easy to end up fantasizing a life style that is unattainable. The steps can be super small. It can be as simple as drinking more water, or just drinking less alcohol. Drugs and alcohol weaken our energy and make us more susceptible to negative energy attachments. I'm not saying go cold turkey or else, it's just something to consider when you think about balancing your lifestyle. The balance of one's life brings large amounts of energy. It will reduce the anxiety you may feel every time you need to call someone in the House of Representatives. So, cut some ties, shine some light, and kick butt today lovers!

I WILL NOT BE WEAKENED BY MY SURROUNDINGS AND CHOICES

No comments:

Post a Comment